About the role
Respond to service requests within agreed SLA arrangements, professionally and with empathy.
Responsible for pro-actively referring to advisers any missing requirements Case management of incoming queries as required Liaising with multiple internal departments to ensure resolution of queries within the agreed SLAs, escalations where appropriate.
The person in this role will maintain strong relationships with our advisers and investors and ensure that agreed SLAs are adhered to, client issues will be addressed and services improved over time. They will be responsible for the active monitoring of assigned client service enquiries and concerns that appear on the relevant customer communication channels, ensuring client response times are met, and identify potentially negative issues and escalate as required.
Are you the person we are looking for with the following skills/competencies?
- Client focus: communicates courteously and proactively, learns customer’s short-and long-term needs, sees issues from customer’s perspective with excellent interpersonal skills
- Analysis/problem solving: thoroughly thinks out and evaluates alternatives, innovative problem resolution, pro-active approach, initiative to resolve problems
- Communication: excellent written and verbal communication, organized thought processes, polite and respectful of others
- Self-directed: can accomplish agreed goals without direct management supervisor, understands gaps in personal skill set and knows where to go to acquire the support needed to get the job done, able to remain calm in at times pressure situations; tenacity and resilience
Your knowledge and experience
- RG 146 or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in client service/administration within the financial services industry, particularly in Superannuation and Insurance
- Excellent knowledge of Superannuation and Insurance products and legislation
- Good knowledge of market participants including the wrap platforms and data providers